General Carowinds discussion
I dunno...? Beats the hell outta me. Sounds like some fluffy pet or since its the christmas season maybe Tiny Tim from "A Christmas Carol"???

But it looks like INTIMIDATOR will be done in no time flat. From reading screamscape.com it seemed more track was being delivered so that could have been the hold up?
SOmetimes the track "supports" the track and even though it was sitting for weeks they probably had to wait to make sure they had the other track so when its connected it can support itself between the supports. But thats just my speculation.

Anyone else have a reason why the supports were put up and no track added...
Because you touch yourself at night, Jarvis!

I honestly don't know, but did they have all the footers poured for the final section of track? Maybe they were waiting on that since it has been so rainy lately. On another note, did we decide if there was going to be assigned seating on this thing or a free for all?
Well...to clarify I dont touch myself every night lol...

About the seating...I dont know or can remember if top burn ever did the assign seating thing in the beginning or not. I know borg hawk did (havent ridden it in a while so I really dont know if they still do) but I do know if you are nice about it and request a seat they always accomodate. But dont get upset if they cant.
As it was once said and worth stating again: 'i lik Nitro cause it got da for cross sitting an it Rulez.'

Please note this is an inside joke for some of the old timers around here. If you do not get it then well do not worry about it.

The line will move only if the crew know what they are doing. But I am sure the best of the best will be on the crew for this ride. If not then enjoy your stay in line then.
Unless people were lying, I know a few people that will be on the crew and they are definitely the best out there at the park.

I was also told that the head of rides will personally be at the ride, for at least the first few weeks and he's very big on efficiency, so that's another good sign.

And as far as assigning seats, Kings Island was assigning seats on Diamondback back in May when I visited. Don't know if they continued that all year or not. I don't think it slows down the line, you just don't all bunch up in the station and stay in line more.

I was looking over on another site I will probably be banned for mentioning on here, so I just won't.

Anyway, it's funny how much it does remind you of Intimidator. Maybe we can flood part of the parking lot?
Yep, because I have been well known to ban people for mentioning sites on here. Oh wait, no, the exact site that I know you are referring to is linked to on here ALL THE TIME and I never bat an eye.

Just because that's the way things are run over there doesn't mean I am a hypocrite and do the same thing here.