General Carowinds discussion
By MISTER FANBOY
RRRAPIDS wrote: It's almost time for the park to build another small building to house another maze. .

or use that giant warehouse by dark harvest
think, you could use dark harvests exit for an entrance. or because of the 2019 construction, you could use the Carowinds theater, no one ever goes in there.
By tinotoot
I agree, I'm a little sad that there's still only six mazes this year. Do ya'll remember when we had 8 or 9? Or am I thinking of something else? Six just really doesn't seem like enough, and I feel like there is space to build another building, or like Fanboy said, the big warehouse could totally be used.
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:I agree, I'm a little sad that there's still only six mazes this year. Do ya'll remember when we had 8 or 9? Or am I thinking of something else? Six just really doesn't seem like enough, and I feel like there is space to build another building, or like Fanboy said, the big warehouse could totally be used.

yeah, or one of the buildings here, think 2 massive potentially empty buildings that have a concrete path going right back to them! you would have zombie high on one side and these 1-2 on the other! :thumbup: open this with chrome

https://earth.google.com/web/@35.103343 ... 484495t,0r
By MISTER FANBOY
MISTER FANBOY wrote:
tinotoot wrote:I agree, I'm a little sad that there's still only six mazes this year. Do ya'll remember when we had 8 or 9? Or am I thinking of something else? Six just really doesn't seem like enough, and I feel like there is space to build another building, or like Fanboy said, the big warehouse could totally be used.

yeah, or one of the buildings here, think 2 massive potentially empty buildings that have a concrete path going right back to them! you would have zombie high on one side and these 1-2 on the other! :thumbup:
pictures of the buildings themselves and where I think the entrance will be :thumbup:

s1253.photobucket.com/user/MISTER_FANBOY/library/?sort=3&page=1
By tinotoot
MISTER FANBOY wrote:

yeah, or one of the buildings here, think 2 massive potentially empty buildings that have a concrete path going right back to them! you would have zombie high on one side and these 1-2 on the other! :thumbup: open this with chrome

Yeah, that could work! I don't think those buildings will be used this year, sadly, but maybe in the next few years something might go there! Even though I'm excited for Silver Scream: Condemned, I really wish we could've had another new maze. I imagine it can be hard with budgeting though. I think the flashlight maze will be awesome.
By MISTER FANBOY
MAYBE at the last minute BAM! they surprise us with a maze in a brand new location no one would've ever thought of!
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:
MISTER FANBOY wrote:

Yeah, that could work! I don't think those buildings will be used this year, sadly, but maybe in the next few years something might go there! Even though I'm excited for Silver Scream: Condemned, I really wish we could've had another new maze. I imagine it can be hard with budgeting though. I think the flashlight maze will be awesome.

Same :cry:
By MISTER FANBOY
maybe they'll redo every maze and do all new mazes (except for depths of darkness)for 2020 which will be their 20th anniversary. :thumbup:
By arby
I know you are excited and I understand. However, please refrain from double posting (or quadruple). If you have an additional thought after you submit your post, you can edit the existing post and add to it.

Thanks!
By MISTER FANBOY
arby wrote:I know you are excited and I understand. However, please refrain from double posting (or quadruple). If you have an additional thought after you submit your post, you can edit the existing post and add to it.

Thanks!

ok lol