General Carowinds discussion
hdmech wrote:
GriffonBoy69 wrote:I think that is part of the building actually.

Alright you guys believe what you believe and I will believe what I believe.

I'm not saying your wrong... Just offering a possible idea of what it may be, as well as posting what I "think" it is.
hdmech wrote:
GriffonBoy69 wrote:I think that is part of the building actually.

Alright you guys believe what you believe and I will believe what I believe.

you have a better chance in believing in santa claus than the memorial being all the way over there when its artwork that pretty much places it right by the coaster...
I'm kinda confused as to what's being discussed, but if you are referring to the prefab concrete building in the bottom of the webcam shot, I am 99% sure that's the souvenir shop. If you look on this rendering: http://intimidator.carowinds.com/public/ride/index.cfm it certainly sits in the same place as the building in the webcam shot. Also not in the rendering that shows up on the webcam is what looks to be a pond with a little creek Dick Trickl-ing (couldn't resist myself!) into it. And that is not a phallic reference, Dick Trickle was a Nascar driver. Seriously.
I think, from what I gather, the person is talking about the chinese food building near borg. It seems as if they see a checker flag behind it. Either way it goes me or anyone else cant see a checker flag behind, infront, on top, below, to the left or to the right. All I see is a concrete building on the construction site...
I really can't wait for the day I log onto this site and see a video of Timmy making test runs --- that will be a great happy day. I can't wait to see it in person next weekend on my way through Charlotte.