General Carowinds discussion
By arby
I have some concerns about the capacity of the ride if people have to lay down.
By drpeppuh93
Picklesthedrummer wrote:I think it will be further back in the park so it wont look like it is dominating over the Skytower.

i completely agree, especially now that i made that picture. i think the area in front of vortex would be a good place. OR i was thinking back near cobra in the corner beside the restrooms and the restaurant that is connected to the waterpark, if thats enough room for it...
By Picklesthedrummer
JamminJ wrote:Psst. Its Wright.

Yeah sorry. I was up late and made a spelling error. opps lol.
By Picklesthedrummer
drpeppuh93 wrote:
i completely agree, especially now that i made that picture. i think the area in front of vortex would be a good place. OR i was thinking back near cobra in the corner beside the restrooms and the restaurant that is connected to the waterpark, if thats enough room for it...

Yeah I would not expect it to be in the grassy area in front of Intimidator. We shall see.
By chknwing
I doubt they will change the design at all, will be identical to the other windseekers. LOL @ laying down, did u not see Cedar Fairs Windseeker come very close together and barly bumping each other, can u imagine that laying down with your legs sticking out? I doubt they theme to the Wright Bros. Just using that as a way to tease.
By goldsteh
I still think we are getting both the Windseeker and the Huss. Lots of people will be in town next summer.
By chknwing
As far as the Giant Frisbee, well CF has had issues getting them repaired as there are no stock parts and there is like 1 guy that fixes the machines working for Huss in all the US. So I think they have lost a little confidence in the company. This is why maxAir was down for so long a couple months ago.
By Picklesthedrummer
chknwing wrote:I doubt they will change the design at all, will be identical to the other windseekers. LOL @ laying down, did u not see Cedar Fairs Windseeker come very close together and barly bumping each other, can u imagine that laying down with your legs sticking out? I doubt they theme to the Wright Bros. Just using that as a way to tease.

They could change the design so they don't bump into each other, hopefully lol
By RiDeWaRrIoR
They have already re-designed them, the one @ knotts berry farm has been modified...
By Picklesthedrummer
^See they are learning lol. So a lay down is not out of the question. Most likely will still be a sit down swing though.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
that would suck to lay down for that long at least I wouldnt think it would be all to comfortable.... Not for that long of a ride anyway, it would be intersting to be 200ft+ above the ground on your stomach though, i mean being however high the skyflyer is is pretty awesome and its not horribly uncomfortable in those flight suits I guess.... dang only 5 more days and we will know what we are getting... :D
By Picklesthedrummer
RiDeWaRrIoR wrote:that would suck to lay down for that long at least I wouldnt think it would be all to comfortable.... Not for that long of a ride anyway, it would be intersting to be 200ft+ above the ground on your stomach though, i mean being however high the skyflyer is is pretty awesome and its not horribly uncomfortable in those flight suits I guess.... dang only 5 more days and we will know what we are getting... :D

I mean do you ever get uncomfortable on Nighthawk when you are hanging? I dont. 3 minutes of that would be interesting.