General Carowinds discussion
By CodyDL
What!? Am I missing something... I don't see anything that I haven't noticed before.

I really doubt they will re-theme Windseeker to the wright brothers and like I said before just because a hint says wind doesn't mean it's going to be a WS all rides involve wind.

But whatever it may be I am happy with any new ride. If a WS is added... I will be highly upset, I might go into depression :lol:
By coasterbruh
I kinda noticed but I didnt wanna be like those "look what I spot give me credit" people...
By Picklesthedrummer
Looks like a Windseeker to me.
By arby
Nice observation, wormy! That wraps up any more speculation from me.
By coasterbruh
wake me up in 2013,,,if we survive
By CodyDL
chknwing wrote:for Cody DL,
look at the frame in the pic, and then at the bottom of the sign.

EW! Ok now I see it, darn... Looks like a WS. (wampwamp)
Thanks.
By Picklesthedrummer
You guys seem so bent out of shape over this. It may not be the most thrilling attraction there is, but it will be a great addition to the park. I will gladly welcome a Windseeker into Carowinds. The night rides are going to be amazing with seeing downtown Charlotte from 301 feet. That is of course assuming ours will be the same height as the other Windseekers.
By drpeppuh93
used my photoshop skills to visualize what the ride would look like on the skyline if they place it in the field beside intimidator. personally i hope it doesn't go there, but i was bored so...
also it's black and white b/c the photo i used had a weird tint to it.
Attachments
intimedited.jpg
intimedited.jpg (67.31 KiB) Viewed 4740 times
By Picklesthedrummer
I think it will be further back in the park so it wont look like it is dominating over the Skytower.
By Whitesoxsfan21
I honestly believe it will be a wind seeker just because it will really open the sky line up even more. CF is trying to make this a signature park of the South East right? This may be just what we need. It would defiantly attract plenty of guest just because it is a giant tower 300 feet in the air..
By Picklesthedrummer
I was thinking that maybe our Windseeker could be different from the ones that came out last year. What I think is a possible new design and cause for a lot of hype is having a Windseeker, but instead of having chairs you swing around in, you are on your stomach in the flying position 300 feet in the air. I mean in order to fly the Write Flyer you had to be on your stomach to pilot it. I think that would be a very thrilling ride.