General Carowinds discussion
By Edwardo
I went the last 2 Friday nights. Last Friday I did Fury (It was better than it ever has been, IMO, and way more cohesive), Asylum (I think it needs a revamp, but still good), Zombie High (or as I call it, Asylum, in a school, with Zombies) which was good, and then did the scare zones, Eternal Jamnation (Can we PLEASE just get the Hanging here?) and a couple night rides. Oh, and the 3D movie. It was meh.

I did this past Friday and it was still pretty slow for Scarowinds. We did all the haunts, all the scare zones, I took my nephew to Eternal Jamnation, and we got rides on Intimidator, Ricochet, Wind Seeker, and Top Gun.
By coasterbruh
I would not like going to a park to be scared and have to experience this...
By tarheel1231
Please don't judge me if I'm wrong, but I think a good idea for a new haunt would be Blood on the Bayou. Or Lousiana Scream. For the location, Carowinds should open the Rip Roarin' Rapids Que Line (like how they use the white water falls que for cornstalkers) and put the haunt inside. The line for the maze should be outside of the que though. If the que gets used up for the maze line ,there will not be as much space for the actual maze. This maze would fill the hole left by Camp Killauee when Carowinds replaced the section with Dinosaurs Alive. I really wish Fury would leave for the return of Slaughter House. That was my second favorite maze after the Asylum. Especially the Saw music and the end of the maze where the guy had a chainsaw. Another good place for a maze would be in boomerang bay. Six Flags Great America has done this. There is a tiny bit more room in boomerang bay. The only obstacle I can see are the two new waterslides being build and it might not be safe to have people back there.
By LemondsHead
I think that would be a cool idea but i think also they should replace either fury or silver scream, silver scream is really good but its getting old and fury just isnt that good in general.
By redrunner97
LemondsHead wrote:I think that would be a cool idea but i think also they should replace either fury or silver scream, silver scream is really good but its getting old and fury just isnt that good in general.

A ton of people love Silver Scream, and you know what they say, if it aint broke don't fix it.

Fury is definitely the weakest of the current mazes, I'd love to see it replaced with something Alien-y. Like Abduction or Invasion. With the theme being people experimented on by aliens. Weird mutations, torture, and alien-monsters.

And I hope we get at least 2 mazes next year, our maze count is really low comapred to a lot of other parks.
By tarheel1231
Just an idea: Slender maze! YES, YES, YES!!!! A maze where you walk through the woods of Carowinds and instead of monsters, how about VERY loud and sudden noises. And at the end, you have to escape Slenderman (similar to the end of slaughter house where you have to escape the chainsaw guy). Slenderman appears every once in a while to attack people in the maze (scare people in the maze). The maze is littered with dead bodies. Oooooo yes, yes, yes this would be the PERFECT maze. This would keep more people coming to SCarowinds. This maze is a MUST attraction to build. :D

Now of course the maze would be boring witouth a few monsters. The maze should be more based on the Game "Slender: The Arrival". There are more creatures in this game. These should be included in the maze.
By Merthecat
Quick review of last night:

London Terror: pretty good

Scary Tales: meh

The Playground: pretty good

Mass Acres: seemed to lack actors

Feeding Frenzy: pretty good

Defex: pretty good

Asylum: good, but the groups were way too big

Last Laff: awesome

Cornstalkers: my new favorite

Zombie High: pretty good

Fury: meh

Silver Scream Sinema: pretty good
By Wolf
Merthecat wrote:Quick review of last night:

London Terror: pretty good

Scary Tales: meh

The Playground: pretty good

Mass Acres: seemed to lack actors

Feeding Frenzy: pretty good

Defex: pretty good

Asylum: good, but the groups were way too big

Last Laff: awesome

Cornstalkers: my new favorite

Zombie High: pretty good

Fury: meh

Silver Scream Sinema: pretty good

Could you go into a liiiitle more detail?
By LemondsHead
redrunner97 wrote:
LemondsHead wrote:I think that would be a cool idea but i think also they should replace either fury or silver scream, silver scream is really good but its getting old and fury just isnt that good in general.

A ton of people love Silver Scream, and you know what they say, if it aint broke don't fix it.

Fury is definitely the weakest of the current mazes, I'd love to see it replaced with something Alien-y. Like Abduction or Invasion. With the theme being people experimented on by aliens. Weird mutations, torture, and alien-monsters.

And I hope we get at least 2 mazes next year, our maze count is really low comapred to a lot of other parks.

That is a really cool idea by the way my first maze ever was alien annihlation