General Carowinds discussion
By LemondsHead
docmcnugget wrote:I'm hoping for something very..mystical and magical..like the Labyrinth at Knott's Halloween Haunt

That would be cool my idea would be bring back the alien anihalation maze that was my favorite
By jay71400
Does anybody else hope they change mass acres? I didn't get that area at all. Oh and why not open on Friday the 13th instead of Saturday the 14th? it would be a lot cooler.
By LemondsHead
I think they will start on Friday the 13 and I think mass acres was kind of a last minuute thing and this year they will either upgrade it or replace it if anyone finds out about th
e second maze or new scarezone pleasse post it
By Merthecat
Guys, I really don't think that we are getting a second maze this year.

But can someone please give me a complete list of all the defunct mazes and scare zones at Scarowinds?
By LemondsHead
Merthecat wrote:Guys, I really don't think that we are getting a second maze this year.

But can someone please give me a complete list of all the defunct mazes and scare zones at Scarowinds?

Why?
By thecoasterkid
Merthecat wrote:Guys, I really don't think that we are getting a second maze this year.

I can't find a list with all of them right now but I can name a few
-Toxic Trap (2003?)
-Alien Annihilation (?)
-Slaughterhouse (2010)
-Camp Killauee (2012)

Anybody know some more?