General Carowinds discussion
By Merthecat
Wolf wrote:
Merthecat wrote:Thank you!http://carowindsconnection.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=3877#

Now, I have drawn a crazy theme park that is called Willoworld, and is owned by CF. It has I think 28 roller coasters, and all total has 49 inversions. I have also made a Halloween event, called Killoworld, which features some things from other CF parks and also some original ideas.

Shows:
The Hanging
Mourning

Scare Zones:
CarnEvil
Mass Acres
Feeding Frenzy
The Playground
The Cemetery
Blood On The Bayou
Tombstone Terrortory
Feary Tales
Slain Lane
SuiSide Road

Mazes:
CornStalkers
Silver Scream Sinema
Sleepy Hollow
Hangar 13
Camp Killauee
Last Laff
The Asylum
Defex, Inc
Dead Inn
Mysteria
F.U.R.Y.
Zombie High School
Board To Death
Delta Delta Die
Bloodshed
Doll Factory (now defunct)

It's kinda cute that you made your own park, but there aren't any Halloween events this big... ANYWHERE. Some of it's kind of vague and redundant, too. Defex and Doll Factory: pretty much the same. I wish something like this actually existed, at least something this big.

Yes, I know that it's absurdly big, I planned it that way.

And did you not see that Doll Factory is defunct?
By Kurgan316
allie418 wrote:
intimidator rider wrote:Let's keep things on topic. In my opinion I would see Last Laff leaving and not being replaced, but with that being said they left up most of the stuff from last year for the maze in the exit of the theater. I did notice where it said Dinosaurs Alive would be playing all season long. If you read the big sign on the Carowinds theater. It shows the list of shows and dates. We know for a fact that Zombie High school is coming. We don't know certain on anything else. New shows, another maze, more scare zones. We will know soon enough.

Nope. Last Laff is staying. Camp Killauee is gone, along with another maze. I heard somewhere that DA will either be closed, or have props around the dinosaurs. Zombie High is going to be a good maze, I can promise you that.

While I am sad to see the Camp as confirmed dead it doesn't surprise me really... the last 2 years it's been kinda.. bleh
at it's "new location". Dead Inn.. kinda surprised since last year it was better than the previous years combined (this was
all due to the scaractors: "Twins", Bride and Groom, and... Chair (Pee Wee's Playhouse Chairy's Evil cousin lol) oh and
the end of the maze chasers).

This year should be a make or break for Fury... the music has to go.. the entire theme of the maze reeks of a cheesy B-movie.. that's not even that good to begin with.
Last edited by Kurgan316 on August 20th, 2013, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jay71400
LemondsHead wrote:So how many mazes do u guys think im all we will have

I think the only leaving maze is camp killawue (I don't care how you spell it) so 8 with 1 new maze ,9 with 2 new mazes

In other news my phone is dead so I cant upload pictures now. But like someone else said on here there are cafeteria tables, desks and other assorted school furniture outside the front of zombie high school, The façade is finished, and at windseeker you can see the back door to the warehouse is open and it looks like game prizes are inside :lol: . I looked in between the tracks of hurler for evidence and found more furniture and a bunch of barrels and junk.
Since everyone hates the name, what is some ideas you all would have named it, if giving the choice?
I think they maybe should have thought about The Walking Dead, But that's just me. If anyone seen that show before you all know what I'm talking about.
LemondsHead wrote:Id say make it like a fallout shelter instead or idk anything is better than zombie high school DO U GUYS KNOW THATS THE NAME OF A GIRLS ANIME SHOW???

Just ruin it for everyone. That put a bad imagine in my head.... Thanks..... LOL