General Carowinds discussion
Employees know just as much as we do. It's not hard for someone to come in and say "they're taking out this and that and making 3 new scare zones and leaving us with 7 mazes." Come on now get real. I could come in and say so and so said DefeX is leaving. It's not hard to make things up, and if you knew this info why did you just get done posting a few minutes ago asking does anyone know if there will be a second maze? Get your facts straight. Also, have you read the code of conduct for this website? Thanks, and have a great night.
Last edited by intimidator rider on August 25th, 2013, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's keep things on topic. In my opinion I would see Last Laff leaving and not being replaced, but with that being said they left up most of the stuff from last year for the maze in the exit of the theater. I did notice where it said Dinosaurs Alive would be playing all season long. If you read the big sign on the Carowinds theater. It shows the list of shows and dates. We know for a fact that Zombie High school is coming. We don't know certain on anything else. New shows, another maze, more scare zones. We will know soon enough.
By allie418
intimidator rider wrote:Let's keep things on topic. In my opinion I would see Last Laff leaving and not being replaced, but with that being said they left up most of the stuff from last year for the maze in the exit of the theater. I did notice where it said Dinosaurs Alive would be playing all season long. If you read the big sign on the Carowinds theater. It shows the list of shows and dates. We know for a fact that Zombie High school is coming. We don't know certain on anything else. New shows, another maze, more scare zones. We will know soon enough.

Nope. Last Laff is staying. Camp Killauee is gone, along with another maze. I heard somewhere that DA will either be closed, or have props around the dinosaurs. Zombie High is going to be a good maze, I can promise you that.
allie418 wrote:
intimidator rider wrote:Let's keep things on topic. In my opinion I would see Last Laff leaving and not being replaced, but with that being said they left up most of the stuff from last year for the maze in the exit of the theater. I did notice where it said Dinosaurs Alive would be playing all season long. If you read the big sign on the Carowinds theater. It shows the list of shows and dates. We know for a fact that Zombie High school is coming. We don't know certain on anything else. New shows, another maze, more scare zones. We will know soon enough.

Nope. Last Laff is staying. Camp Killauee is gone, along with another maze. I heard somewhere that DA will either be closed, or have props around the dinosaurs. Zombie High is going to be a good maze, I can promise you that.

How can you be so sure when you have no proof what so ever to back this up? If you must say it's true. Tell us all where you are getting it from.
By thecoasterkid
allie418 wrote:

I could actually see Dead Inn leaving, or being completely half-assed this year, because they haven't started setting it up and all the other mazes have and we have a month until opening night.

Just my opinion.
If you look on Carowinds website under the Season Pass Appreciation Day. It reads that August the 18th at 3:00pm there will be "an exclusive revealing of the new haunted attractions for Scarowinds' Halloween Haunt in the Carowinds Theater." Attractions being plural. It says attractions so that must mean more than Zombie High School will be coming. I might make a trip down there on the 18th to hear the announcements.