General Carowinds discussion
By awesomeness01
ok guys,
A while ago...maybe the beginning of SCarowinds 2012...I was thinking up ideas for new mazes for SCarowinds. I came up with a few and decided I should email Carowinds giving them my ideas. Well one of them was a haunted school. And this year, SCarowinds is coming out with a new maze called Zombie High...coincidence?...I. Think. Not :?
By RollerBee
And....
That proves....
Nothing.

I am sure more than one person came up with the idea of the wheel....
By awesomeness01
I can not wait till SCarowinds...ok well I know that they got rid of Camp Killowee and the Dead Inn...they have a new maze called Zombie High which is a haunted school. For walkthroughs...they are making London Terror and Scary Tales. As for shows...they are making a remake of Eternal Jamnation which has been there for 2 years, and turning it into Eternal Jamnation: Lost Souls and a remake of Creatures of the Night into Night Terrors. I personally am glad Camp Killowee and Dead Inn are gone, because I disliked both of them. Not really sure why. But there you go everything that is happening for SCarowinds 2013. :D
By redrunner97
Merthecat wrote:We get a movie too?

Sweet!

I wish we would have gotten the Elvira's Superstition movie, like Knotts and KD have had in the past. It's amazing.

Anyway, does anyone know which days are the SCarowinds Bring-A-Friend Days? Thanks. :)
By Jay
Scarowinds had Superstition for the longest time. I would assume most people who have visited Scarowinds regularly for more than about 5-6 years have seen it multiple times.

Also didn't the Action F/X Theater get rid of all the motion seats? That would make Supersition impossible to play anyway.
By arby
JamminJ wrote:Also didn't the Action F/X Theater get rid of all the motion seats? That would make Supersition impossible to play anyway.

Yes, all the motion seats are gone.
By docmcnugget
Because it's a surprise I guess! It actually doesn't sound too scary, the kitty on the sign is cute! Also thanks for the pictures! I love the construction, it's so nice, I bet Scary Tales is gonna rock