General Carowinds discussion
By Dukeis#1
I Hope they do neither. Building a path under Thunder Road would mean that they'd probably take out a few bunny hops like they did when they built a path under The Racer at Kings Island, and building a path over it would mean that people would have an excellent chance to spit on trains as they go under it.

I Would not care if they never added anything to the Waterpark again. It's one of the reasons the gate price is so high. Besides, Wet N' Wild is where I'd go if I wanted to visit a waterpark.
By Trev32
Take out a few bunnyhops? they would put them back
By Jonathan
I don't see why everyone thinks building a path under Thunder Road would be such a problem. Kings Dominion did it fine with Rebel Yell, and Thunder Road already has roads under it so nothing would even have to be modified. It's not very difficult to make a path under a wooden coaster.
By ghettopastries
Building bridge under is fine, but building it over - like the Minebuster at PCW - just looks bad. And the park wouldn't have to take out bunny hops to add a path under the ride...
By Trev32
it already has roads under it???? lol i never noticed that,the main thing i noticed about it is the ridiculously steep drop
By Sw33tGirl
I hope they don't kill the waterpark. I LOVE to go there and lay out with my friends
By CarowindsZone
That is the only good thing about the waterpark and saturator.
By Trev32
i think everything about the waterpark stinks(i haven't gotten to ride saturator yet the line was ridiculous)