General Carowinds discussion
By RiDeWaRrIoR
Carowinds has added a season pass holder portal...

INTRODUCING:
SEASON PASS PORTAL

Exclusive Offers For Season Passholders
As a way of saying "Thank You," Carowinds is pleased to announce their all-new Season Pass Portal. As a current Season Passholder, you will be given access to exclusive information, special offers and events. New deals will be added throughout the year, so be sure to check back to take advantage of these amazing savings!

This great new Season Passholder benefit is easy to use. Simply enroll your Season Pass number in our web-based portal to see all current offers.

Thank you for being a valued Carowinds Season Passholder. We look forward to showing you our appreciation all season long!

A valid 2015 Regular, Gold, or Platinum Pass is required to access the exclusive portal. If you have purchased your 2015 Season Pass on the Buy Now, Pay Later program, you will have access once your pass has been paid in full.
ENROLL NOW
By Sharebear010
Is anyone having an issue registering your pass? I renewed mine and opted to just use the same pass from last year (Do you still have to register again?). I tried putting in the 20 digit number on the back of my pass, it wouldn't take it and kept telling me to enter a valid pass number or purchase one. I also tried the 8 digit number and letter code on the back, but it still would not take it and it gave me the same error message.

Didn't know if it had to do with the fact I renewed it and am using the same pass from last year, but I would think it would recognize that number. Oh, and I tried the 8 digit confirmation code and 8 digit number given beside the pass on my confirmation email. Neither of which worked either.
By CarowindsCentral
Sharebear010 wrote:Is anyone having an issue registering your pass? I renewed mine and opted to just use the same pass from last year (Do you still have to register again?). I tried putting in the 20 digit number on the back of my pass, it wouldn't take it and kept telling me to enter a valid pass number or purchase one. I also tried the 8 digit number and letter code on the back, but it still would not take it and it gave me the same error message.

Didn't know if it had to do with the fact I renewed it and am using the same pass from last year, but I would think it would recognize that number. Oh, and I tried the 8 digit confirmation code and 8 digit number given beside the pass on my confirmation email. Neither of which worked either.

I renewed (and added the dining plan too) and it worked just fine for me. Maybe contact Carowinds?
By Sharebear010
^ Yeah it's looking like that's what I'm going to have to do. I know it gave me a hard time when I tried to renew them as well and it took a couple of tries before it would go through. Guess that's what I'll be doing tomorrow lol.
By Glitch99
Old topic, but I believe this is about the same portal as I'm asking about.

I log in to my season pass account, and go to Manage Season passes to look at my personal pass info. After my personal info, it lists "entitlements".

Park Access, Parking Privileges, and Dinosaurs Alive Access are pretty obvious. But it also lists "BEST Lockers Access", "Fastlane Access", and "POS Entitlement Access".

I assume the "POS entitlement access" triggers the (10%?) discount at the various retail shops they always list as a passholder benefit? But what are the other 2 referring to? Obviously I know what Fastlane is and what lockers are, but how are they tied into my season pass entitlements?