General Carowinds discussion
By Edwardo
There's a nest in the dirt by the entrance. They've nested there the last couple years and I've yet to hear of anyone getting attacked. Cicada killers avoid people.
By tarheel1231
It was aight. TR was my fourth favorite coaster in the park when it was still around. Carolina Harbor is pretty dope but I miss my woodie :(
By uscbandfan
tarheel1231 wrote:It was aight. TR was my fourth favorite coaster in the park when it was still around. Carolina Harbor is pretty dope but I miss my woodie :(

Umm. I think we all know what you mean. :shock: :sarcasm: :D
By fonzlinney
I've noticed they took down the speed limit sign 37 1/2 mph as you go towards the area of the Park where the drop tower fury and hurler are. Wonder why that was taken down I thought it was kind of a Nice oddity conversation piece.
By RRRAPIDS
They might as well add those traffic street lines back to the ground/street. Regardless of how many times they pave over it, it comes through. The lines will make the area look better, especially with the Jukebox cars.
By RRRAPIDS
RollerBee wrote:Probably because they aren't paving over them, they are applying a sealant or paint on top of them.
This is what they've done the past 3 seasons, but not this year. You can really see them now.