General Carowinds discussion
That is a very good question although I don't know the answer.

I do agree that I would like to see more color with the lights. However, I'm just happy for lights no matter what color. The area looks great with all the lights!
They've started to replace the lamp posts as well with stronger ones to hold up the string lights. They'll be brighter as they are LED as well.

arby wrote:I do agree that I would like to see more color with the lights. However, I'm just happy for lights no matter what color. The area looks great with all the lights!

I'm happy as well. It's just to me a top scan is the more modern ride out the bunch that would look weird with white lights.
Made it to the park Friday night, once the school field trip crowd left it was uncrowded and short lines everywhere. County Fair with the new light poles, string lights and electro-spin lighting was nice. Flying cobras needs some lighting, it looks dark compared to the rest of the area. We ate at Wings, I thought it was getting an upgrade but it seems to be the same as before. It could use a upgrade and better tie-in to the fair area.