Went out to the park today. Crowds weren't too bad at all. I got about 5 rides in on Electro Spin. It did well today, probably went down once during the time I was there (4-8pm). Do Si Do went down twice but not very long per usual and Rock N Roller once for like 5mins.
Hurler was flying through the layout like a bat out of hell. I'm starting to like the little rascal a tad, if it keeps this momentum up.
Ran into a few of my maintenance friends tonight. Notes to be taken:
1. County Fair is no where near done
2. They're still waiting on parts for Electro Spin and after that the LED panels and other lighting will be installed and wired (I'm a happy camper now!
3. Rock N Roller still have more lights to be installed as well as the signage (quick note the head tuning knobs light up now)
4. Still waiting on the shipment of the LEDs for Do Si Do
5. They will be restringing the overhead lights over the midway. They have to reenforce the street lamps before doing so because they bend or buckle to easily hence the temporary black poles lack of overhead lights are attached to now
6. There's more landscaping to be completed especially around Electro Spin
7. Signage for the Fair Fries stall
8. They are still working on the hydraulics for arm number 2 on Do Si Do so it rises to maximum height.
So basically they idea was to get the rides up and running, as most of us have stated before.