General Carowinds discussion
By FamousAmos
I have already asked about it. ( I wanted to learn one of the pieces on piano). But sadly due to copyright issues, the park is not permitted to release the soundtrack.
By mightyray23
FamousAmos wrote:I have already asked about it. ( I wanted to learn one of the pieces on piano). But sadly due to copyright issues, the park is not permitted to release the soundtrack.
Attachments
By happymommy77
The copyright thing doesn't make much sense as the music used in the show is by artists not affiliated with it, Carowinds or Cedar Fair. It turns out, when the show was at Kings Dominion (another Cedar Fair park), a lot of folks used tools like Shazam etc. to come up with the list of songs.

While not all of the songs used in the show are available on Spotify, there is a playlist with the ones that are available, here: https://open.spotify.com/user/122943880 ... 7wXBU78ghC

Here is the Kings Dominion thread that has a near complete list (including the ones that aren't on Spotify and thus not in that playlist): https://kicentral.com/forums/index.php? ... e-imagine/

The song "Cirrus" by Bonobo plays before the show as people are seated so it is included on the playlist but not in that thread's list.

Hope this helps!
By super7
Busch Gardens sold their soundtrack of "Iceploration" at the park. Shame Cedar Fair didn't do the same thing to capitalize off of this wonderful music.

BTW the music for the replacement show "Origins" is horrible. It has a live drummer, but the music fails to be anywhere near as inspirational as "Cirque Imagine."
By Chris
super7 wrote:Busch Gardens sold their soundtrack of "Iceploration" at the park. Shame Cedar Fair didn't do the same thing to capitalize off of this wonderful music.

BTW the music for the replacement show "Origins" is horrible. It has a live drummer, but the music fails to be anywhere near as inspirational as "Cirque Imagine."

They can't sell what they don't have the rights to.