General Carowinds discussion
By uscbandfan
Freedom of speech is one thing... but that is definitely not necessary Coasterbruh.

That is more derogatory than even the N word.
By Edwardo
How is a GIF from Animal House more offensive than a racial slur? You have some effed up thoughts if that's the case...

And no, Cookie. You actually don't have freedom of speech on this privately owned forum. Freedom of speech only means the government cannot censor you or retaliate against your speech. And freedom of speech doesn't protect you from private citizens criticizing your speech.
By coasterbruh
uscbandfan wrote:Freedom of speech is one thing... but that is definitely not necessary Coasterbruh.

That is more derogatory than even the N word.

Man . . . what? :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wtf: :wtf:
By gabed
Edwardo wrote:How is a GIF from Animal House more offensive than a racial slur? You have some effed up thoughts if that's the case...

And no, Cookie. You actually don't have freedom of speech on this privately owned forum. Freedom of speech only means the government cannot censor you or retaliate against your speech. And freedom of speech doesn't protect you from private citizens criticizing your speech.

I thought I lived in a free country! Doesn't that mean I can do whatever I want?
By tarheel1231
That's gotta be the third or fourth time in the last year that a user on this site has deflected criticism by arguing the subjectivity of their post. You're allowed to be criticized. Not every opinion is as valid an another.
By jeffdavis
uscbandfan,
Can you get me up to speed on what's offensive about the Animal House gif? I missed it, obviously.
By gabed
I will piss myself laughing if they demolish Vortex and build a ground up floorless in its place.
By IntimidationNation
Has anyone figured out what the wood around the vortex plaza is blocking. I think that's where they are gonna put the carousel. With them working in that area though, anything is possible. I feel they haven't announced it yet because they might try and do a 12 days of Christmas thing where they announce more 2018 additions.
By tarheel1231
The park has already stated that the Carousel would be relocated to the Showplace.
By uscbandfan
jeffdavis wrote:uscbandfan,
Can you get me up to speed on what's offensive about the Animal House gif? I missed it, obviously.

It's not the gif that is offensive. It's the tag that's derogatory.