General Carowinds discussion
cwgator wrote:^The bumper cars could fit there, just not with the same size building.
I'm with the Carousel being moved there either way.

Yeah, they could certainly fit Dodgem's in that area, but it does not fit the constraints of the structure in the blueprints.
I suspect atleast one present will be a box of cookies, one could be relocation of the Carousel, another could be the opening of Planet Snoopy for Winterfest, some or all could be attractions.

The video today just shows Snoopy and the Peanuts in Harmony Hall.
I think this could be 7 new rides. I am going out on a limb but Carowinds just added 5 thrill rides so 7 family rides shouldn't be much harder. Carowinds has showed us that they want to make us the Cedar Point of the south and by adding 7 family rides it would help us to get there. However if not, I could see 4-5 rides and than the other gifts might be the announcement of the Hotel or Sports complex or Vortex Conversion.
cadi40 wrote:I think this could be 7 new rides. I am going out on a limb but Carowinds just added 5 thrill rides so 7 family rides shouldn't be much harder. Carowinds has showed us that they want to make us the Cedar Point of the south and by adding 7 family rides it would help us to get there. However if not, I could see 4-5 rides and than the other gifts might be the announcement of the Hotel or Sports complex or Vortex Conversion.

They just added 4....not 5
They are also not going to add 7 rides...4-5 max.
Last edited by cwgator on August 10th, 2017, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.