General Carowinds discussion
By Edwardo
Not sure where that whole Patriot Has Airtime (of any kind) in the corckscrew originated, several if my friends were just there and said it has hangtime, not airtime. Totally different things. Some kid who probably never felt hangtime befire probably thought airtime was simply coming out if your seat.
By gabed
Have there been any substantial rumors for that next year? I mean I know it's inevitable, I just didn't think it would happen next year, hence why I thought maybe we were in the 4.
By gabed
It would make sense to expand it, if CF wants to keep pushing Carowinds as a destination then the park really needs to beef up Planet Snoopy. Although if you ask me, Crossroads needs the most attention. It's just depressing...
By arby
Numerous park officials have repeatedly said that every area of Carowinds will be updated in the future. Planet Snoopy seems to be the most logical next choice although it could be Crossroads. If Planet Snoopy is not 2018 I'm betting it will be 2019 - which I'm good with either way.

You know they continue to slowly work on other areas of the park regardless of which area they focus on for that year.
By Edwardo
And depending on what kind of planet snoopy expansion we eventually get, some fun family rides could come with it. Heck, there's a Disk O Coaster in planet snoopy at KI.
By chknwing
tarheel1231 wrote:I know it's a Pipedream but if they extend Snoopy's Junction to surround all of Planet Snoopy, I will figuratively nut.

That's a bit creepy since the discussion is about a place where children play.
By RollerBee
tarheel1231 wrote:I know it's a Pipedream but if they extend Snoopy's Junction to surround all of Planet Snoopy, I will figuratively nut.

I wish! Pretty sad that one day my own ride on railroad will be longer than Snoopy's Junction.
By redrunner97

Okay... First of all, I think I might puke, figuratively of course. :sick: Secondly, I'd love to see Snoopy's Junction extended as well. I was very disappointed when it got shortened.

What rides do y'all think we might see come to Planet Snoopy, if an expansion does come soon? The rumored Breakdance would be interesting, assuming it's still on the table. I wouldn't hate to see a Disk'O, it'd give me another reason to stop by that area of the park more often.

I'd also take some Antique Cars, although they might fit better elsewhere (like Country Crossroads, for example), preferably under the name "Hillbilly Jalopies". :)
By Edwardo
I'd rather have a Zamperla Giant Discovery, thus far it's been Miles above any other spinning pendulum ride I've been on. But they'll probably go with mondial.
By redrunner97
Where do you guys think they'd put this eventual pendulum ride?

It could go anywhere, but I'm still a fan of theming it to a tire and putting it in between Intimidation's gift shop and Harmony Hall.
Call it "Blow Out". :lol: