General Carowinds discussion
By WindSeeker84
Hey everyone its me, so I have a couple of questions to ask. I have been researching the Carowinds Website for the best options for food, and I was wondering which is best The Single Meal Deal or The All Day Dining Plan, both sound like good deals but is one better then the other? Also does anyone know which food stands in the park sell Funnel Cakes? I can't seem to find the answer to this question on the Carowinds Website.

So I have been reading about some of the restaurants near the park here on the forum Wendy's Zaxby's, Culvers just to name a few so my question is are any of these restaurants a better dining option then the dining options that Carowinds has to offer? Any answers to these questions would be helpful and help me with trip planning Thanks.
By gabed
The food at Carowinds has greatly improved over the years to the point that it's not worth leaving the park. Harmony Hall (the brisket sandwich especially) is phenomenal. Then there's Panda Express, Chickies and Petes, and Chick-fil-A for chain restaurants.
By pproteinc
It depends on how long you plan on staying in the park and possible how many mouths you have to feed. If you're just taking care of you and plan on being at the park all day then I'd go for the all day plan just know it doesn't come with a drink just an entree and side however you can eat every 90 minutes. I don't think anyone can actually eat that much food, two meals should be good. It's heavy food and that plan pretty much pays for itself in two meals. If you're doing maybe a little over a half day and/or you really just do not eat that much and want to maximize your time and not leave the park, a single day would work and that does come with a drink. Just me personally I would leave if they're multiple mouths to feed then I'd bring a picnic or do any of the fast food joints. Again it's all on personal preference.

As for funnel cakes, the Emporium located at the front diagonally across from Starbucks, Surfer Joe's Funnel Cakes located near Dinosaurs Alive and Chic-Fil-A, and there should be a new location in the new county fair section near Electro -Spin, I believe. Funnel cakes are not on the dining plan just so you know.