General Carowinds discussion
I see there is now an option for a disposable cup for free refills all season long in addition to the souvenir cup. Is the only difference the cup is disposable rather than carrying around a big bottle all day? The price is the same but before going this route want to make sure it's unlimited refills just like the souvenir bottle. Be a lot better if you don't have to carry around a cup since some rides (the Fury) require lockers to put it in while riding.
By cadams
I am trying to add this online to two of my existing family Gold Passes that have the season dining. I get an error for both passes that the numbers in whatever format I enter are not found. Anyone else have this issue?
By jlc9701
Are you entering the season pass number or the combination of letters and numbers from the rear bottom of the pass? I am pretty sure the online ordering system asks for the letters and number combination.
By cadams
I did the 8 character and the 20 number options and neither worked. I think it's because I did the bottle order already back in August for these two passes, tried a third pass and it allowed me to add it.