General Carowinds discussion
By Chris
tarheel1231 wrote:Also, for those who want the full-sized picture:

Thanks! There is zero chance I could have seen a Bojangles cup in that original screenshot that was the size of a thimble.
I knew someone else would post it up here so I didn't sweat about it. Bojangles is a great restaurant to put in Carowinds as it opened in 1997 in Charlotte itself. I just can't wait until next Saturday. I won't be able to go until later this year, but I can look up videos on Youtube for a Camp Snoopy walkthrough. I'm just so excited for Carowinds' future.
CCookieMonster wrote:I knew someone else would post it up here so I didn't sweat about it. Bojangles is a great restaurant to put in Carowinds as it opened in 1997 in Charlotte itself. I just can't wait until next Saturday. I won't be able to go until later this year, but I can look up videos on Youtube for a Camp Snoopy walkthrough. I'm just so excited for Carowinds' future.

https://www.bojangles.com/about-us/history/
RollerBee wrote:
Cameron wrote:I found a hidden clue as to what's coming in 2019. Can you spot it?

We are getting a Bojangles? But Chic-Fil-A is better!

Sorry, but that's fake news. I'll take Bojangles' any day over that...well...this isn't the place for that discussion.
I am guessing that either something on the lines of could a construction worker left their trash behind.

Yes, but it seems odd that the Social Media people would take and post a photo with trash in the picture because it could result in people thinking the park is unkept. Unless the marketing dept is yanking our chains(likely) or hinting at a future announcement regarding dining options.

Or you could ask if it make senses to open a location inside the park. For which I have no answer to.
Oh absolutely. I can tell you from firsthand experience that they are always understaffed. There's way too many locations given the size of the company. The food is great though, so I'd welcome one at Carowinds even with a scaled-down menu.
I may be in the minority but I would not want a place inside the park that is within walking distance of the park. With the relationship Cedar fair has with other places, I would love to see places like skyline chili, Pinks or (this is a stretch) famous dave's. Personally, I have never been to the chick fila inside the park because it is just more of the same. I get it, some people who visit the park aren't local but yeah . . . not a big fan of local chains inside the park.
Yeah but with that logic, there shouldn’t be a Skyline Chili in Kings Island. I get that Bojangles is a local chain, but it’s one of the most popular restaurants in the region. Unique food offerings and chain restaurants don’t have to be mutually exclusive in theme parks.
What's unique at bolangles lol?!?!? I don't think there is a skyline within walking distance to kings island though. And I said, I get it everyone isn't a local who visits the parks. I get chick fila as there isn't one near the park but bojangles is virtually in the parking lot lol.