General Carowinds discussion
Ok, for SOME (lazy) Americans it's not walking distance but being a 2 minute car ride away is still too close, for me, to be in the park.
coasterbruh wrote:Ok, for SOME (lazy) Americans it's not walking distance but being a 2 minute car ride away is still too close, for me, to be in the park.

I hate to be an *** but Google Maps says it is an 8 minute drive. Being that Carowinds has the dining plan it wouldn’t be worth the time or money to go get BoTime.

(Especially when Chic-Fil-A is in the park.)
By gabed
To be completely fair, walking to that Bojangles would require you walking across a major highway.

Now, here's another thing. It's not about proximity, it's about convenience. Let's say Carowinds wanted to put a Wendy's into the park. I would have no issue with this even though there is literally one in the same parking lot more or less. I would much rather walk across the park to get a Baconator versus leaving the park entirely, making a ten minute walk all the way to the other Wendy's, and get the same burger. As for Bojangles, I'd have to get in my car, drive all the way to the other location and risk losing my parking spot.

A Bojangles in Carowinds would do great and if it was on the meal plan, I'd go there nearly every visit. Heck, imagine how good a Cracker Barrel would do!
I would like to see Bojangles replace Chic-Fil-A.

Why even have it at a park where you have one less option 1 day a week the entire season.

I would also eat at Bojangles every day if it were on the dining plan.
I said local . . . and I was giving examples of places cedar fair has a relationship with already.
To steer the conversation even more off topic, how would y’all feel about a Showmars somewhere in Celebration Plaza (Burrito Cafe)? I know it’s still a chain restaurant, but they’re less numerous than Bojangles and to my knowledge, there isn’t one adjacen to the park.
Listen lol, don't pay me much attention as I am a hypocrite lol. I sit here talking about how I would like it if they had no chain joints in the park all while realizing I almost ate Panda Express every time I went lol. Hey, I can own up to my contradictions lol. I don't know much about that place you named but I an 100% on board for having a citywalk/disney springs area with those places.