General Carowinds discussion
I don't know if this has anything to do at all with the White Lightnin'/Moonshining theme theory but, in the new Seasons of Cirque show there are 2 obvious moonshiners featured in it.

I hope I stirred the pot a little.
We officially have (at least) 3 footers fully exposed! What is it, like 3 weeks for a footer to cure before they can begin putting supports down?

Also hi guys! I completely disappeared off the face of the earth for a while what with graduating from college, moving to Wilmington (way too far away from any park), getting married, and now about to have a baby! :shock:
coasterfreak wrote:We officially have (at least) 3 footers fully exposed! What is it, like 3 weeks for a footer to cure before they can begin putting supports down?

Also hi guys! I completely disappeared off the face of the earth for a while what with graduating from college, moving to Wilmington (way too far away from any park), getting married, and now about to have a baby! :shock:

Congratulations!!!

You are close enough to go ride one of my favorite coasters without too much trouble. "The Swamp Fox" at Myrtle Beach.
uscbandfan wrote:
coasterfreak wrote:We officially have (at least) 3 footers fully exposed! What is it, like 3 weeks for a footer to cure before they can begin putting supports down?

Congratulations!!!

You are close enough to go ride one of my favorite coasters without too much trouble. "The Swamp Fox" at Myrtle Beach.

Oh I know! I've been down there a few times since being here! Swamp Fox holds a special place in my heart too! It was my first 'big' coaster like 15 years ago.

You were close! Footings actually have to cure for 28 days before they can start building on them.

And congratulations!!