General Carowinds discussion
By RiDeWaRrIoR
tarheel1231 wrote:How would I go about submitting it to Frontier?

I thought there was an email that you could send them to, but I am unsure. When they do the livestreams they may just pull it from the workshop, not really 100% how they do it....

I got the new pack and have not really played it yet, forgot about the MACK in it :) May have to try to do a version myself, it will never be as good as yours and Carowindsman though. Can't wait to play with the DLC and see how it is. It did take forever for the game to load, still.
By tarheel1231
The shaping is much better on the jojo roll! I wish I could say the same about the rest of the ride.

Also, the game keeps crashing even on a low graphics setting, so I might have to invest in some new parts for my computer soon. :(

[EDIT] Final update as of today:

Trying to get the profile to match

Switched the materials for cleaner look

The tophat was frustrating to make

RiDeWaRrIoR wrote:
tarheel1231 wrote:I got the new pack and have not really played it yet, forgot about the MACK in it :) May have to try to do a version myself, it will never be as good as yours and Carowindsman though.

I didn’t get good at Planet Coaster overnight. Hell, this was the first PLC video I uploaded:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4wEue6RFxyQ

Terrible pacing, bad transitions, and it’s overall a sloppy job. But you have to keep practicing to make smooth coasters. You can try the 4-meter method, which allows you to make tight transitions while maintaining the smoothness. Personally though, I just wing it.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
I hear you! I have had No Limits 1 and 2 since they released and still can't build anything, same with PC had it since alpha :lol: Don't have a lot of time to sit and do what I like to do anymore haha. Maybe next year :) Keep up the good work !
By Carowindsman
Just some new updates redid the front entrance ticket and guest services and starting on Chickies Restaurant

Tickets area

Guest Services

Chickies Restaurant

I hope before the new year I will have the park pretty much done.
By tarheel1231
Got a new monitor for Christmas, which means the pictures can be displayed at a much higher quality! I have to make a LOT of adjustments to the ride to smooth it out, but the layout itself is complete. Hope to have it on the workshop by next Tuesday.

By tarheel1231
I’m gonna be honest, I’m not really feeling this rebuild. This is the fourth time I’ve tried to recreate this coaster, and other workshop recreations with the vector update have way more subscribers than I could ever hope to have. I just don’t feel like finishing it.

Just thought I would update some of you since I initially promised I’d be done by the end of the year. It’s 2019 now.
By Carowindsman
Its done.

Welcome to my first full park recreation. This park took a lot of time and I learned a lot from the game with this park. I am not going to lie there is some rough areas of the park and some areas look incomplete. You are correct I pretty much was over the park as far as what I have done. I would like to thank the multiple workshop items that I used such as Fury Tunnel, Carowinds logo, Carowinds Building, Diner, Camp Snoopy areas. and all. Some of Camp Snoopy looks off due to the flat rides not available and the space needed. Dinos Alive has nothing just a few trees no dinos. A lot of the restaurants just have random food buildings just to fill that in. I kept the coasters as accurate as possible, I did not do custom scenery. I had a fun time and I plan to make a Carowinds 2019 but as a whole new park. Thank you again to all who assisted me in this first big Planet Coaster Journey.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1611279227