General Carowinds discussion
By Carowindsman
Some more of my Carowinds Park. I drained myself again. So just doing some small stuff added the campground not sure how I feel about it and added some guys. Also working on the arcade near wings restaurant

As always enjoy

By tarheel1231
I haven't worked on this in a while, but I finished the custom supports and added vegetation. Only thing left to do now is finishing the barn and adding a few more trees.

By Carowindsman
Great Job Tarheel on Copperhead.

New update on my park.

Did a update to the front entrance ( Day)

I worked on Southern Star ( I don't know how I feel about he big sign)

Started on some more shops like Chic-Fi-La and the candy store

Random Image of Vortex Entrance
By tarheel1231
I actually have to thank you and Ridewarrior for the pictures y'all took. The concept art is good, but your images helped me get the positioning of the supports on the loop right. :thumbup:
By Carowindsman
So a new update Camp Snoopy is in full swing. Some rides will not be there they will just be represented due to either not available or size

As always enjoy and please comment and let me know how you feel.
By Carowindsman
New update just doing some touch ups around areas

Flying Cobras Entrance

Camp Snoopy

Boo Blasters

Goldrusher Tunnel
By tarheel1231
SwiftSnakeProduction showcased my recreation on his channel! Here is the updated coaster in video form:
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQGFms40ORE#[/youtube]
By tarheel1231
Alright, so we're back at square one, but I'm having issues with the DLC. I thought it would be as simple as changing the car on the Typhoon track, but it's slightly larger than the new Vector track. So I have to rebuild the entire coaster:

Good news is I'm on Winter Break, so I should have ample time to work on it. Bad news is that the DLC is not operating as smoothly as I would like for it to operate.

The game won't allow me to expand the train to four cars, I'm stuck between 3 and 5. It's pretty annoying.

On the off-chance that Frontier sees this, I hope they fix it, but given that they had to delay the dlc because of a buggy chairlift, I doubt it. :(

Edit- Nvm, all I had to do was go to Operations.