General Carowinds discussion
By RollerBee
tarheel1231 wrote:Has anyone ridden Skytower yet? What do the Whitewater and Hotel sites look like from above?

Yes, I done a live from Skytower last night. No changes to Whitewater that I could see.
By RollerBee
I forgot to look but I will tomorrow if I ain’t snowed in. It has been snowing for a few hours and they are saying an 1” possible.
By Justin
RollerBee wrote:I forgot to look but I will tomorrow if I ain’t snowed in. It has been snowing for a few hours and they are saying an 1” possible.

@rollerbee
Snow?? Snow where?? Its just wet and cold over here-- my house is a couple miles from the park. Odd weather we've had! I assume this weather probably messed with Carowinds opening weekend numbers.
By Firechaser
Justin wrote:
RollerBee wrote:I forgot to look but I will tomorrow if I ain’t snowed in. It has been snowing for a few hours and they are saying an 1” possible.

@rollerbee
Snow?? Snow where?? Its just wet and cold over here-- my house is a couple miles from the park. Odd weather we've had! I assume this weather probably messed with Carowinds opening weekend numbers.

I can't speak for Roller, but here in North-Western North Carolina, we're supposed to get between 4 to 8 inches of snow. :shock:
By carolinaman
The park closed at 8 tonight because of inclement weather. When we left, it was starting to rain.
By RollerBee
Justin wrote:

@rollerbee

30 minutes from Greensboro.
By arby
Here's what I got of the hotel. It was just a quick drive by.

Attachments
By Justin
All I can say is screw the Gliders! Lol (just keeding, but seriously) Look at this phenomenonal MEATBALL BREADBOWL!! I'd rather this been a park announcement.

Dinner right now:
By carolinaman
I had that last night, it was delicious!! Does anyone know where the Smoked Brisket Bacon Cheeseburger is? I found the Patty Melt at Jukebox Diner and nothing new at wings.
By Justin
[quote="carolinaman"]I had that last night, it was delicious!! Does anyone know where the Smoked Brisket Bacon Cheeseburger is? I found the Patty Melt at Jukebox Diner and nothing new at wings.[/quote]

I swear they put the slow people at Wings. The floors are always sticky, everything in there is dirty, and the expos pick up the fries and tenders with their gloves that they moved the trash can with and open door handles with. Grosses me out. The managers just chill there at a table too and complain lol. This is what I experienced last season. I hope it's better this year.