Just something to see what you think.

Change the ride to make it better.
For Instance
Afterburn - Change it from a invert to a Flyer
Fury 325, Seats like Intimidator

Something along those lines doesnt have to be roller coasters

Drop Zone with the seats that tilt down
By dirkdiggler1992
Carowindsman wrote:Just something to see what you think.

Change the ride to make it better.
For Instance
Afterburn - Change it from a invert to a Flyer
Fury 325, Seats like Intimidator

Something along those lines doesnt have to be roller coasters

Drop Zone with the seats that tilt down

I completely disagree with these lol:
Afterburn as a flyer would be way too intense, only thing I would change is bring more life to this area of the park (I hear “where is Afterburn” too often) and have the South Gate open more to show off that batwing. Also keep the mist going especially on hot days.

I loathe the v-trains, if anything give Intimidator the 8x4 trains and take those trims off and scrap them, also give it a repaint. Oh and remove the seatbelts from I232 and Fury.

I really enjoy the generation Intamin drop tower we currently have, I would just make it taller and give it a better location in the park. Falcon’s Fury was fine, the hanging before the drop was more fun than the drop itself though. The vests aren’t too comfortable and it’s mostly a gimmick.

Mine: Windseeker, turn it into a Starflyer.
Last edited by dirkdiggler1992 on May 21st, 2018, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By RollerBee
Hurler - Remove the trim brake and change all the turns minus 1,2 and 5.
By tarheel1231
Afterburn is perfect as it is. I’d say it could use more length but that would probably ruin the pacing, there’s nothing to change.

Hurler I think would be nice with a full GCI retrack and the removal of the first trim. I think it’s fun as it is now but it’s not necessarily a quality ride.

I also like Nighthawk, and it appears to be well liked among the general public. I wouldn’t be upset if they removed it eventually, but I’d rather have it stay. New trains that can tilt on the lift hill would increase the capacity. Also, with it being in the center of the park, it’d be nice if KCL Lighting could do some sort of upgrade to it. Skyrush-style color scheme would make it look more aesthetically appealing.
By jeffdavis
Goldrusher could use theming in the dead areas of the layout and trains that are comfortable for all and quicker to load.

Rip Roarin' Rapids needs a quicker loading and unloading process to increase capacity like the turntable on Cedar Point's raft ride.
By A-z coasters
Fury 325: scrap that piece of trash, its horrible!! :sarcasm:

Intimidator: repaint the track and give it the 8x4 trains.

Afterburn: repaint it to a more bold color.

Hurler: add some GCI trains on it.

Carolina Cyclone: repaint and give it new vekoma trains.

Vortex: repaint and add new floorless trains.

Kiddie Hawk: add new trains to it.
By BelowThePeak
I don't agree with repainting Afterburn (other than touching up its current colors). I find the silver/blue combination very aesthetically pleasing, not to mention the nostalgia factor of Top Gun being my first true credit. I'll be pretty sad if they ever do decide to change its color scheme since it's such a big part of what makes the ride special for me.

As far as changes I would personally make, I think we already have a solid top tier of coasters, so I'd focus more on the second-tier rides. Flying Cobras is basically at its full potential now, so I wouldn't make any changes there. Obviously, I'd prefer a floorless coaster experience on Vortex complete with a new color scheme/theme, and Cyclone and Nighthawk would both benefit from more comfortable trains. Hurler will hopefully see an RMC conversion within the next five years or so, but while it stays like it is, I hope trackwork continues and the ride is made more comfortable.
By arby
I am all for the Vekoma trains on Carolina Cyclone. I'd love to see that coaster hang around awhile.