General Carowinds discussion
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:Thanks for the update! :D Maybe we'll see a scarezone announcement tomorrow for the 13th!

im keeping a close eye on it and will post as soon as i see something :thumbup:
By falula
MISTER FANBOY wrote:
RRRAPIDS wrote: It's almost time for the park to build another small building to house another maze. .

or use that giant warehouse by dark harvest
think, you could use dark harvests exit for an entrance. or because of the 2019 construction, you could use the Carowinds theater, no one ever goes in there.

The giant warehouse near Dark Harvest IS an actual warehouse. No room for a haunted attraction.
By Koallinbear
Looks like the new scare zones have been announced as per the Carowinds twitter
By MISTER FANBOY
falula wrote:
MISTER FANBOY wrote:
RRRAPIDS wrote: It's almost time for the park to build another small building to house another maze. .

or use that giant warehouse by dark harvest
think, you could use dark harvests exit for an entrance. or because of the 2019 construction, you could use the Carowinds theater, no one ever goes in there.

The giant warehouse near Dark Harvest IS an actual warehouse. No room for a haunted attraction.

unless you clear about 3/4 of it out and move that stuff over to one of the parks other 1000 warehouses.
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:Also, there was just confusion because Dark Harvest was not on the site for a while so we thought it was going away this year, but then they added it. It was probably just because the SCarowinds site is still under construction.

come to think of it because of the new coaster next year there we shouldn't expect it to be there in 2019
By Koallinbear
If you want to actively participate in the discussion of this forum, please consider others. Double, Triple, and Quadruple posts are ignorant and annoying. Proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization are highly appreciated. Creating a new forum because of a locked one is useless and rude to the moderators of this site. We all want to be on here to talk about Carowinds in a fun, civil environment. If you could respect that and read the forum rules that would be fantastic.
By Chris
Koallinbear wrote:If you want to actively participate in the discussion of this forum, please consider others. Double, Triple, and Quadruple posts are ignorant and annoying. Proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization are highly appreciated. Creating a new forum because of a locked one is useless and rude to the moderators of this site. We all want to be on here to talk about Carowinds in a fun, civil environment. If you could respect that and read the forum rules that would be fantastic.

I hate to say it, but you're wasting your time. He was told all this by a mod just 24 hours ago. He acknowledged the post (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4830&p=101470#p101470), and yet, he's still doing it. :crazy: :roll:
By MISTER FANBOY
Chris wrote:
Koallinbear wrote:If you want to actively participate in the discussion of this forum, please consider others. Double, Triple, and Quadruple posts are ignorant and annoying. Proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization are highly appreciated. Creating a new forum because of a locked one is useless and rude to the moderators of this site. We all want to be on here to talk about Carowinds in a fun, civil environment. If you could respect that and read the forum rules that would be fantastic.

I hate to say it, but you're wasting your time. He was told all this by a mod just 24 hours ago. He acknowledged the post (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4830&p=101470#p101470), and yet, he's still doing it. :crazy: :roll:

I hadn't realized I triple posted earlier until I was done posting. :problem:
and you brought all your chaos to this forum.
btw i continued the chic fil a forum for its original purpose.
By Chris
MISTER FANBOY wrote:
Chris wrote:

I hadn't realized I triple posted earlier until I was done posting. :problem:
and you brought all your chaos to this forum.
btw i continued the chic fil a forum for its original purpose.

:lol:

Troll, troll, troll your boat...
By tinotoot
..Anyways. Back to talking about SCarowinds.
I take it Deadman's Landing will be in the boardwalk area where Scary Tales was last year, and the Hollow will be near Dark Harvest? It makes sense.
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:..Anyways. Back to talking about SCarowinds.
I take it Deadman's Landing will be in the boardwalk area where Scary Tales was last year, and the Hollow will be near Dark Harvest? It makes sense.

I agree on the hollow but I think dead man's landing will be on that walkway going under that bushy tunnel and through carousel park kind of like feeding frenzy. :think: :idea:
By Koallinbear
I feel like Dead Man's Hollow would fit the best on the walkway under Nighthawk. There's lots of water
By tinotoot
I totally forgot about that spot! Not sure it would work unless they moved fleet street forward a bit. SCarowinds is really good at not putting scarezones too close to one another in my opinion. But that too is a good spot, and makes the most sense, thematically, besides the boardwalk.
I might make a solo trip down to the park sometime in early August to see if there's any decor out!