General Carowinds discussion
By MISTER FANBOY
Hey, do you guys think its too early to start a SCarowinds topic yet? Let's talk mazes and new maze speculation. :D :arrow:
and any guests that view this subject sign up and make an account its free and easy. I wanna hear your ideas too!
Last edited by MISTER FANBOY on July 12th, 2018, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Koallinbear
Has anyone experienced other Cedar Fair Haunt Events? (especially Kings Island and Cedar Point.) I thoroughly enjoyed these events and I feel some elements and ideas from other haunts in the chain should be brought to our park/other parks.
By carolinaman
I went to Kings Island last year for their Haunt. The main difference I noticed there was the lack of Scharacters "monsters" walking around. Overall it was good though. I really liked the way they used their DA as a "Maze".
By RiDeWaRrIoR
The web page has been up for a while... https://www.carowinds.com/play/scarowinds

Not sure what kind of new maze or area they would do this year. I wish they would bring back Dead Inn or something similar.
By MISTER FANBOY
HI, I was just at Carowinds and scouted out all the haunted houses and there is plastic sheeting over the entrance to silver scream studios and all of the red carpet flooring inside for all I can see is gone and there is a ton of wood scraps outside the building as well as the sign disassembled. :shock:

R.I.P.
silver scream studios- 2015-2017

so I guess we know about which haunt is going away. So from here on out this forum is about which haunt is going in. :thumbup:
By Koallinbear
Although I never got to experience it when it was around because I was younger and too scared to do any mazes, I thought the idea of Camp Killuwee (Spelling?) was a cool and different idea. I used to look at it from the Afterburn queue stairs and I really liked the concept. Anything making use of the Dinosaurs Disaster Area would be very appreciated. It's not like they make much or any money off of it during the regular day. Just make it a rip off Jurassic World Dinosaurs attract/ Spooky Creatures thing.

Sidenote: In Zombie High School the locker room scene with the jockstraps hanging from the ceiling is both disgusting and hilarious. They have it at the Kings Island version too :lol:

Edit: The DA area could also be used for a version of Cornstalkers. Never got to experience our version a few years back on the mini golf course.
By MISTER FANBOY
Koallinbear wrote:Although I never got to experience it when it was around because I was younger and too scared to do any mazes, I thought the idea of Camp Killuwee (Spelling?) was a cool and different idea. I used to look at it from the Afterburn queue stairs and I really liked the concept. Anything making use of the Dinosaurs Disaster Area would be very appreciated. It's not like they make much or any money off of it during the regular day. Just make it a rip off Jurassic World Dinosaurs attract/ Spooky Creatures thing.

Sidenote: In Zombie High School the locker room scene with the jockstraps hanging from the ceiling is both disgusting and hilarious. They have it at the Kings Island version too :lol:

Edit: The DA area could also be used for a version of Cornstalkers. Never got to experience our version a few years back on the mini-golf course.

Yes, I thought that camp killauee looked like a fun maze but from what I've seen silver scream is going away. :thumbup:
plus ive heard that dark harvest is a lot better and 3x the size of cornstalkers!
Last edited by MISTER FANBOY on June 28th, 2018, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.