No votes
0%
Intimidator
No votes
0%
Fury 325
4%
By CCookieMonster
I move it but for some reason i always think I lowered it enough, when really I didn't. LOL That's where all the pains and aches come in. Even without technique, that pain ends right after the ride ends. The wobbly and jelly feet and the headaches wear off while I'm in line for Fury (we always go on weekends).
By intaminboy
For me, I’m too tall to the point where it’s painful on my shoulders to get the harness down even while slouching.
By solarplexus
I think if they could tighten Cyclone up like it was when it was new, it would be fun again. Classic Arrows only get bad when they age. I can remember when Cyclone was smooth. (As Well as Loch Ness Monster)

Nighthawk would be OK if the capacity were better. Its just WAY too long a wait for what you get. (and maybe new trains would be nice)
By mdsmith98
Am I the only one that doesn’t find Cyclone rough? My definition of rough is Nighthawk. Talk about a rough ride :roll:
By aoriole19
I generally have pretty positive feelings about all the rides. I was between Flying Cobras and Carolina Cyclone. I ended up voting for Cyclone because if I was in a situation where I had to choose which one to ride, I'd choose Cobra.

But on the other hand, if I had to choose one of those 2 to be removed from the park, it would also be Cobra. I think I like the fact that Cyclone is a longer ride and also that it has history as the world's first 4-inversion coaster, so I want to keep it in the park. But the second half of the ride usually just hurts my head, so i don't ride it as often.
By phareous
Kitty Hawk literally bangs your head side-to-side against the restraints until you have a headache. Its probably OK for kids since their heads don't come up as far between the restraints...there should probably be a warning on it for adults

And it is also plastered with signs saying to keep your legs and feet down during the ride... was that a design oversight?
By RollerBee
phareous wrote:Kitty Hawk literally bangs your head side-to-side against the restraints until you have a headache. Its probably OK for kids since their heads don't come up as far between the restraints...there should probably be a warning on it for adults

And it is also plastered with signs saying to keep your legs and feet down during the ride... was that a design oversight?

I think Afterburn has similar signs too.

As Jay stated Opening Weekend 2003, someone got a leg injury.
By Chris
Jay wrote:The first weekend it was open someone got an injury from keeping their feet on the seat in front of them.

Wow, never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.