General Carowinds discussion
phareous wrote:There is a Koa campground right on Gold Hill Rd. I'm sure Carowinds did the cost-benefit analysis of losing camping sites. I mean they didn't even have a campground for a long, long time and people still came

Umm Frog Creek Campground opened in 1973 with the park and was later renamed to Carowinds Campground until it closed in the mid 2000s. The campground reopened in 2006 after a renovation as Paramount’s Camp Wilderness Resort.
The 2-headed copperhead was on CNN live today. They found this one in Virginia. I thought I'd have a little fun with it....
Attachments
Last edited by swampfox43 on September 24th, 2018, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Great job tarheel! Love planet coaster, my "attempt" at making the coaster has failed multiple times :lol:

Here are a few pictures of the track from this evening.

More pictures are in my album here.
Glad to see you enjoy it, and great pictures! I’ve actually been putting more work into theming the ride. I uploaded the progress to imgur (link in signature), but essentially I’ve only got a little bit of the barn to finish and it should be complete. I’ll update it on the workshop then.