General Carowinds discussion
Carowinds Sully wrote:Does this mean that we are going to see vertical construction soon? Possibly in the next week?

On the construction tour during CCC, they said on 10-1 we should see steel going up.
Can't wait! Hopefully the track arrived a little ahead of schedule, even with the hurricane causing any kind of delay and they can start going up next week. Not a whole lot of anchors left, not sure if they have to get all footers done before vertical starts or not. I do know they are working today.
tarheel1231 wrote:The color scheme is starting to remind me of Thunderbird.

Carowinds: “Can I copy your homework?”

Holiday World: “Yeah just change it up a bit so it doesn’t look obvious you copied”

Carowinds:

^ Yea I thought it would be bright, in some of the pictures from the plant it looked brighter, guess it was the sun. I think this track will actually look better as it ages and fades, they may not ever need to paint it :lol:

Great pictures as always Dirk thanks for sharing! SInce a lot of mine are similar, here are some I took of the construction of the dorms as well as a few of Copperhead Strike :D

RiDeWaRrIoR wrote:Great pictures as always Dirk thanks for sharing! SInce a lot of mine are similar, here are some I took of the construction of the dorms as well as a few of Copperhead Strike :D

Is it just me or does the operating booth for the flyers looks the exact same as all of them in Camp Snoopy?