General Carowinds discussion
Crave wrote:
coasterbruh wrote:Clear for me . . .
Screenshot_20181101-102138~2.png

And i'm ok with the positioning of the cam. Its good to not see everything unfold at every second of the day. But that's just me.

Proper position means framing the scene so that the relevant subject can be observed by the audience. It does not mean you have to be that audience.

And like I said . . . That's just me. The park has gone out of their way to keep us in the loop and people wanna complain about it not being "properly" framed. I hope they turn the came off now . . . ungrateful people.
hikernut79 wrote:Wow I just realized they have a lot of track in place leading up to the second vertical loop and are now beginning the loop itself!

I just noticed that too. I checked the camera a few hours ago and didn’t see any of that. Either I missed it, or they work scary fast.
And like I said . . . That's just me. The park has gone out of their way to keep us in the loop and people wanna complain about it not being "properly" framed. I hope they turn the came off now . . . ungrateful people.

Who are you calling ungrateful people? Multiple people have asked, politely, and you dismiss their requests with passive aggressive banter. If anyone is grateful for the camera it is the very people you are dismissing, certainly not those who try to take the piss out of them for watching.

My son asks me a couple times a day between his classes how far the construction crew has gotten. Perhaps, it doesn't just revolve around what you don't want to watch, Bruh.
To whomever got the camera moved, thanks. You rock. Can't wait to get back in a couple weeks for Winterfest in the park. My kids are stoked to see the place decorated, and my teenager wants to ride the Skytower just to see Copperhead Strike IRL.