General Carowinds discussion
See, before the ride was going to open I thought the trains could've had onboard audio with that fast bluegrass music from the announcement video (or heck, something from IMAscore because Cedar Fair has worked with them before) and if the speakers could've had granny's voice playing in the barn, it'd make the story a lot more clear.
On ride audio would have been very cool! You'd think the sound techs at carowinds could easily clean up Granny's vocals. For one of the best themed coasters cedar fair has ever built, I'd hope that they would want the barn audio to be perfect.
About the bluegrass music, We've gotten so hooked on the music they play in the area I made a public spotify playlist called "Blue Ridge Junction Music". Everything I've heard at the park plus alot more is on it.... Enjoy.
yawetag wrote:This weekend was the first time I'd heard the audio outside the station. Sounded like "Aww, shucks, we lost 'em" or something similar.

I’m gonna be completely honest, I hated that part at the end. I don’t know if it was the way they recorded the audio or what, but it sounded like a demon voice.