General Carowinds discussion
Sure would be nice to have a link to accommodate that picture. Wouldn't mind checking out what else they have. . .

And remember when someone (roller) was complaining about why the kept that restroom/changing area back there all by itself, well now you see lol.
coasterbruh wrote:Sure would be nice to have a link to accommodate that picture. Wouldn't mind checking out what else they have. . .

And remember when someone (roller) was complaining about why the kept that restroom/changing area back there all by itself, well now you see lol.

Did someone call for me?

I complained about the changing room?

If I did, that was a different time and era in my life.
pproteinc wrote:OMG my OCD is going to kick my butt. Why are the exit slides not corresponding with the color of the tube its's attached to? :?

lol. Construction foreman colorblind?

I wonder how long those riders had to lay in the water like that for the photo shoot (or are they photo-shopped in there). No way they were able to get to that point on the slide at EXACTLY the same time if they were actually sliding from the top. (The bottom photo, not the one mid-ride)
At most, 6 different shots photoshopped into one. Also the slides were designed with those colors. I'm sure the construction team were probably confused when putting it together though lol.
coasterbruh wrote:At most, 6 different shots photoshopped into one. Also the slides were designed with those colors. I'm sure the construction team were probably confused when putting it together though lol.

I was thinking a fixed camera with six sliders sliding at separate times and photo taken independently of each other.... then photo-shopped into one. Pretty easy to do actually.