General Carowinds discussion
By Jonathan
I apologize for not mentioning this before, but according to Doug's brother-in-law, it will be a drive-in service with the exception of immediate family. The church will broadcast over FM frequency so people can listen from their car in the parking lot.
By Edwardo
Thanks Jonathan. Chris messaged me and let me know. I’ll very likely go in that case. Anyone else there, I’ll see you and wave from my car.
By aoriole19
I'm only just logging on now for the first time in over a month, and extremely saddened by this news. His "Shirts" and "Extras" threads were 2 of my absolute favorites from my early days on the boards! He will be greatly missed on the forum, and I can only imagine how hard this is for those who knew him better. Rest in peace <3
By Nctodbear
aoriole19 wrote:I'm only just logging on now for the first time in over a month, and extremely saddened by this news. His "Shirts" and "Extras" threads were 2 of my absolute favorites from my early days on the boards! He will be greatly missed on the forum, and I can only imagine how hard this is for those who knew him better. Rest in peace <3

Same here, exactly. I never knew him but knew of his work and appreciated the time he put forth for our enjoyment. It was obviously a labor of love.