General Carowinds discussion
By Dukeis#1
And that's about it. The only thing that Six Flags has rights to from Warner Brothers is the Looney Toons Characters, and a few of the DC Comics Super Heros.

Since AOL-Time Warner decided that the Theme Parks were not the way to go and sold Six Flags INC. to Premier, Six Flags had to make up contracts to use any of the WB Characters. They apparently didn't want any Movie rights, because I don't recall them ever mentioning WB Movies.

Speaking of Warner, I wish they still owned the Six Flags chain. Atleast the parks were a little respectable back when they were in control...
By coasterbruh
Anyway getting back on topic here............well rumors are just that rumors. I really dont think they are gonna really remove a relatively popular attraction (WWF) for some low capacity slides that wont operate the whole year. Its a feasible amount of land already in the 12 acres the waterpark already occupies.

I remember those surveys about the water park. I noted that a Carolina theme water park would be an innovated idea. I would be a signature water park and if i can remember, i mention Carolina Cove as one of the names. The water park, IMO, only needs like 2 more slide complexes and it would be perfect for a small scale water park inside a park. I can do w/o the poolside service and stuff like that.
By montumax
I think a renovation of the waterpark would be the next logical step for the park if the PKI and PGA additions are successful. It sure would be nice to have a Zinga type ride in the Carolinas. There's plenty of room for additions to the waterpark.

Max
By Cephas
That Tasmanian Typhoon slide going in to PKI looks wicked! I'm going to be first in line for that!
By Trev32
oh my god that typhoon thing looks so awsome! if that's how it really is(how about we all get on the same raft,that way we go round and round the funnel! loop-de-loop loop-de-loop WOO HOO)
By Cephas
58 People in one raft, god, we'd brake the slide!

Anyway, from the look of it, I don't think you use rafts at all for that ride and you just go on your back.
By Trev32
the animated pic has 4 people on a raft
By Cephas
Sorry, I never looked at all the pictures, because they were taking so long to load.

Is there a weight limit on the slides, like could they sent 4 really, really fat people down at the same time. Or do they controll this because of you can't climb the stairs, you can't ride?

Well anyway, how much can the slides hold?