Share thoughts, photos, and reviews from visits to Carowinds or any other amusement park
By arby
This is more than a trip report but I will put it here anyway. I took a trip to the park yesterday and wrote a story about it. I don't like linking to other sites that I participate in for just a trip report but I made an exception since I've been getting a lot of feedback about it.

http://www.tarheelcamper.com/2012/04/special-day-for-special-boy.html

I hope you enjoy!
Last edited by arby on April 9th, 2013, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Surf84
Your devotion to your son is inspiring. I enjoyed reading your trip report. Carowinds is in my back yard and I and my 13 year old girl are season pass holders. I’ve been going there since 1974 (I’m 44 now). Hope to see you and Jeffrey there!
By areena
awsome...it is greatly inspiring. it not only a report but it is also presenting the devotion and inspiration of amother to her son. your story is very amazing i really loved to you and your son Jeffery whenever i got a chance to visit it.And you have rightly said there is no best place to spend easters than carowinds....
By areena
Surf84 wrote:Your devotion to your son is inspiring. I enjoyed reading your trip report. Carowinds is in my back yard and I and my 13 year old girl are season pass holders. I’ve been going there since 1974 (I’m 44 now). Hope to see you and Jeffrey there!

you are lucky that carowinds is so near to you.you can enjoy its fascinting events so easily.we live very far from here.we have to make proper plans for the visit of carowinds.I enjoy SKY HIGH SPORTS most.