Share thoughts, photos, and reviews from visits to Carowinds or any other amusement park
By RollerBee
Morning guys, I finally got my update ready on Carowinds Zone.
Follow link for photos!

Sadly, given the day's situation it wasn't a very fun visit but that is mostly personal issues. First off, let me start with saying I am currently wearing a foot cast on my right foot and could be until August however I had no issue getting on Ricochet or Taxi Chase, they let me right on. Being that I forgot it was Saturday and not Sunday, Carowinds was extremely busy and I parked behind AFX.

As others have stated until the waterpark opens, photos of the new slides will be limited to Skytower and the parking lot. Harmony Hall is nearing completion and looks pretty good....from the ground, I am still hoping they will plant some trees and landscaping around the building.

No progress is visible on getting Snoopy's Junction back in operation. I noted that the seatbelt on Taxi Chase have to be unlocked by the ride operator, you know Paramount Parks did far better on ride capacity than Cedar Fair is doing. Decreasing ride operator positions and adding operator required seatbelts is really slowing down capacity in Planet Snoopy, I understand the two reasons are safety and operating costs but Paramount Parks made it work.

The Ride Operator working Skytower that was extremely talkative especially for a ride that has an automated backstory, but he held attention for the safety spiels, good to see that Carowinds still attracts some good employees as compared to some that seem clueless to what they are doing(Food Service at Wings, hint hint.)