Share thoughts, photos, and reviews from visits to Carowinds or any other amusement park
Hey there!

I have been to Carowinds only in 2008 because that was the year I have stayed in the USA :D I had so much fun there, I mostly enjoyed the water rides since it was so hot in the summertime.

In early June 2008 I met a friendly family from Georgia at Carowinds who were traveling home from their holiday. I stand alone in line at the water ride, had a phone call with a friend (we were talking in german) and the father of that family came to me and said hello. He knew a little bit german and had two teenage daughters and his wife with him. We had a lot of fun then, went to all the rollercoasters for children and on the water rides together. We talked a lot about Germany. I can't remember a name, so I thought I post it here and hope that they might read it and answer.
I'm a girl, my hair was long and blonde, I was 19 years old and came from Hamburg, Germany and stayed near Charlotte, NC.
We exchanged E-Mails but I lost the Information somewhere. They wanted to send Pictures but they never arrived at my E-Mail. :(

I really hope they remember or someone maybe has an idea where to search!

Thank you!