Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By Thriller
[QUOTE]I know I'll be called down, but the lift reminds me more of Goliath's than Kumba's.

Did B&M change the style of their lifts or am I just confused?

I am also wondering the same. Does B&M offer different types of lifts for the customers request? Maybe in this case, HRP wanted a steeper lift to save on space? Anyways, just wondering about the same here.
By coasterbruh
bgwfreak wrote: I know I'll be called down, but the lift reminds me more of Goliath's than Kumba's.

Did B&M change the style of their lifts or am I just confused?

I think it's more on the lines of goliath. I think w/ B&M nothing is predictable. They seem to have some uniquiness to everyone of their coasters built and I think its more of what they will do vs. what the park wants. And from looking at the webcam the cobra roll looks to be either completely finish or 75% finish.

Oh yeah and as far as the coaster being built at a rapid pace - you can think me for that too!
By montumax
Thanks Swampie. You becoming the new se7en?
By swampfox43
Max, as 7 would say, "keep your bellicosity to yourself". ;)

I'm pretty excited about this park as you can guess! Amazing is the speed at which LZ is being constructed. Just 2 days ago the large camel back hill wasn't even there. This ride should be finished by the end of August at this pace.
By MarkD
Well now. What do we have here? LOL

I'm pretty excited about this parks as well. I too keep up with the live cam and am pretty excited about having 3 parks within a days drive. (Carowinds, HR, Dollywood) I'm not including 6FOG just because I dislike that drive.

Hey Swampfox, what happened to 2008 in your siggy? :P
By swampfox43
Foreseer wrote:
Hey Swampfox, what happened to 2008 in your siggy?  :P

Well, my crystal ball told me it would be 2010.....so I felt compelled to let everyone in on it....oh wait! I am getting another reading.....now it's telling me 2009, or is it 2090?
By swampfox43
My mouth is waterin'!!

<a href='http://www.discovermyrtlebeach.com/photos/myrtlebeach-hardrockthemepark497.cfm' target='_blank'>GET IT!</a>
By montumax
Thank you, Swampie. I anxiously await all updates. I didn't want you falling behind on the job ;-)
By coasterdude89
sweet! looks like its gonna be an awesome coaster!
By swampfox43
montumax wrote: Thank you, Swampie. I anxiously await all updates. I didn't want you falling behind on the job ;-)

Hey, somebody's gotta do it. :P

Besides, there ain't a damn thing going on at Carowinds. :angry:
By bgwfreak
^ You'd better stop hating on Carowinds...Jarvis will get you! :lol:
By montumax
Yeah, he'll wear the speedo again.
By Chris
montumax wrote: Yeah, he'll wear the speedo again.

For the past month or so, I've been thinking, "I should meet some of these people on the CC Forum, maybe goto Carowinds and meet up with them or something.

After hearing this, I think I'll pass.
By montumax
^ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, we don't bite.