Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By arby
I am a Panther's fan. I knew they are starting to get all the pieces in place to be a good team, it's whether or not they can consistently play to their potential.
By tarheel1231
Carolina is definitely going to the playoffs this year. Carolina has beaten the two Superbowl teams; the Ravens in the preseason and the 49ers on Sunday. I don't want to jinx anything but I think we have a good chance at beating New England.
By arby
With the strong running game the Panthers can pull off and the weak Patriots defense against the run coupled with the superb defense Carolina has, they have a good chance of beating New England.

Unless they start getting plagued with injuries again, they have a really good chance at making the playoffs.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
I have been a panthers fan for a long time through all the bad and the good. I know now that the team is doing well everyone will start jumping on the band wagon, just like the year we went to the super bowl, everyone all of a sudden became a "fan" of the team. Hhahaha. I think we are doing great this year and I think we will make it to the playoffs for once. Now that Cam is over his "fame" phase or whatever, the team is actually doing a lot better. I dont think it had anything to do with Jake Delhomme or John Fox. I think the Broncos are an awesome team and I will not be surprised if they go to the bowl this year. Speaking of John... how is he after having surgery..
By tarheel1231
^You do know that Peyton usually does most of the coaching in Denver, right? John Fox was a defensive coordinator so his best strengths are most likely in defense.
By arby
I became a 'fan' of the Panthers the year before they went to the super bowl. Since I was (and am) a Browns fan from growing up near there but unable to watch most of their games and follow them, I figured I should start pulling for the Panthers since I stuck with Cleveland through the bad times. (notice I didn't mention good times ;))