Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By tarheel1231
Who's gonna be crying himself to sleep tonight? This guy! :lol: I can't be mad at the Broncos, Carolina was the team missing opportunities and fumbling like their hands were made of grease. Maybe they're just not mature enough to handle the superbowl. But hopefully we'll have a shot at it next year. Or in two years... or twelve years... or never.... :cry:
By arby
I am optimistic for this season. It looks like the depth of the team is pretty good and they continued to make changes throughout the preseason. As long as they keep their head in the game, we should have no issues making it to the playoffs, assuming there are no major injuries that impact the team.
By aoriole19
My reaction is the opposite: "Go Falcons, I guess" is something I've actually already said once today.

I'm not a fan of either team, but I hate the patriots so much. I'm honestly still holding a grudge from Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004. So for the next 2 weeks I'll be a big Atlanta fan!