Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
On the coasts side of things, fir sure doing:
Space World
Fuji Q
Nagashima
Disneyland
Disneysea
Universal
Tobo Zoo
Yomiuruland
Yokohama Cosmo World
Possible other random small parks

On the non coaster side:

Sushi
Mt Fiju
Various Onsen
Beach time
Castles
Etc.

Also its Godzilla season so I'm hoping for a sighting whilst there.
That's quite a few parks, how long will you be there?
Two weeks. But only 5-6 are "full day parks" and of those, only 3-4 are open past like 6pm. So lots of evenings free.

Edit: this is my current itinerary-

Sept. 9-10 (Sat-Sun)- Flight to/arrival in Tokyo 4pm/Evening Free*
Sept. 11 (Mon)-Half Day Tour of Tokyo/Tobu Zoo (Hours?)/Shinkansen to Kyoto [3hrs]^
Sept. 12 (Tues)- Shinkansen to Space World (Hours?) [3hr]/Shinkansen to Kyoto [3hr]^
Sept. 13 (Wed)- Kyoto Free Day^
Sept. 14 (Thur)- Universal Studios (8:30am-9pm)[1hr]/Evening Free^
Sept. 15 (Fri)- Shinkansen to Himeji Castle[2hr)/Shinkansen to Osaka [1hr]/Back to Kyoto[1hr]^
Sept. 16 (Sat)- Nagashima Spa Land (9:30am-5pm) /Shinkansen to Tokyo [3.5hr]/Evening Free>
Sept. 17 (Sun)- Mount Fuji 5th station/Hakone Ropeway Ride/Lake Ashi Cruise/Dinner Lake Kawaguchi<
Sept. 18 (Mon)- Fuji Q (8:30am-8pm)/Evening Free*
Sept. 19 (Tue)- Tour (8-11am) [1.5hr]/Afternoon & Evening Free*
Sept. 20 (Wed)- Tokyo Disneyland (9am-10pm)*
Sept. 21 (Thur)- Tokyo DisneySea (8am-10pm)*
Sept. 22 (Fri)-Tokyo Free Day*
Sept. 23 (Sat)-Tokyo Free Day*
Sept. 24 (Sun)- Flight to/Arrival in US
Was lucky enough to see Dunkirk in theaters tonight. Man what an incredible movie. I've been a fan of Nolan's ever since Interstellar (all time favorite film) and this did not disappoint!
I'm about to leave for my big trip this summer, out to the midwest! I will be hitting Beech Bend, Six Flags St Louis, Worlds of Fun, Adventureland Iowa, and Kings Island! All of which are new parks to me except for KI. I will be just shy of 300 credits by the time I'm back. This will leave ValleyFair and the two San Fransisco parks as the largest parks in America that I haven't done.
Adventureland is a park you never really hear about (probably because it's in Iowa and didn't really have a noteworthy coaster until last year), but I really enjoyed it when I went. Surprisingly nice park. They had basically ripped off Disney's entrance and Main Street concept.
...On the other hand you have SF St. Louis, the worst park I have ever visited. Be prepared for terrible operations, bad coasters, and miles of nothing but asphalt.