Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
Edwardo wrote:Did they like your tie?

Pat said I was "looking dapper" :lol:
Jerry was busy, but we spoke for a few minutes. Told him I graduated college and we spoke about my degree for a few minutes.
Six Flags seems to be going so all-in on the idea that they are purely a local draw that they are almost writing off any traveling guests from being attracted to the park.

I also hate those spin coasters generally so that makes me even more irritated about it.
Jonathan wrote:Six Flags seems to be going so all-in on the idea that they are purely a local draw that they are almost writing off any traveling guests from being attracted to the park.

What the company is failing to realize is that there is a good amount of the GP that travels to other parks outside of their hometown. Otherwise CF wouldn't bother selling platinum passes.
Also I hate to double post but a random question came to mind. Why didn't more sledgehammers like the one at CW get built? I've obviously never ridden it but it looks incredibly unique. Is it a maintenance nightmare or something?