Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By Axel
Survivor of 1986 Edmonton mall coaster crash wants memorial built

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/survivor-of-1986-edmonton-mall-coaster-crash-wants-memorial-built-1.3212155

"... It's been 30 years since Rod Chayko was flung from a flying roller-coaster at West Edmonton Mall, and it bothers him still that there is no memorial at the site to honour the three people who died that day..."
I got the joke, apparently you aren't intelligent enough to understand my joke.

Some of us will move foreword and make progress while other will sit(or stand) and whine about the course of history.

Power was peacefully transferred today, history moves on.
RollerBee wrote:Some of us will move foreword and make progress while other will sit(or stand) and whine about the course of history.

Uhhhh . . . Thunder Road . . . Sternwheeler.
coasterbruh wrote:
RollerBee wrote:Some of us will move foreword and make progress while other will sit(or stand) and whine about the course of history.

Uhhhh . . . Thunder Road . . . Sternwheeler.

What about them? I am excited for 2017, going to renew my season pass and vote with my feet for Zephyr and Rock N Roller. Electro-Spin and Do-Si-Do I am not sure about yet.
Don't forget how you bitched, whined and acted stupid over their removal. Something that would effect the course of your theme park visit. I find it funny how you can just tell people to "get over it" when it is something that could effect their course of living.