Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By tarheel1231
Matterhorn Bobsleds, Coaster (PNE), Wood Coaster (Knight Valley), El Toro, Voyage, Wicked Cyclone, Cobra's Curse, Jackrabbit, Outlaw Run, Big Grizzly Mountain, Shot Rod, T Express, Atlantis Adventure, Taron.
By aoriole19
Hmmm interesting, I usually think of a park bucket list rather than a coaster bucket list. I hear of a lot of coasters that sound awesome, but I also usually think of them in the context of the park, because obviously when I go to a park I ride all the coasters! Haha. So my US park bucket list is something like this:

Hersheypark
Disney World (not for the rides but for the overall experience. I went to Magic Kingdom for one day and really loved it. In case you haven't noticed I'm basically a little kid on the inside)
Busch Gardens (both!)
return to SFNE to ride Wicked Cyclone!!
Knott's Berry Farm
Canada's Wonderland (close enough to the US)
Knoebels
Holiday World (yay woodies)
Dollywood
Islands of Adventure

And there are probably a lot more I can't think of right now. This year I have a Six Flags season pass so I went to SFNE and will be going to SFOG, maybe SFGAdv (although I've already been, several times) and maybe SFOT if I go to my dad's house. I don't know if financially my family can do any other parks this year (and I can't really go alone) but Dollywood, BGW, and maybe Hersheypark and Knoebels seem possible for next summer.
By Jonathan
I guess there's not too much left in the US so I'm gonna have to go mainly international with my park bucket list.

Six Flags Magic Mountain
Silverwood
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Liseberg
Phantasialand
Tivoli Gardens
Efteling
Toyko Disney Sea
Nagashima Spa Land
Everland

I'm sure some Chinese parks should probably be on there but I'm still pretty ignorant about what's going on there. Whichever Happy Valley has the Gravity Group racing coaster I guess.
By shane235
For parks in North America...

Kings Dominion ...for i305, Volcano, Flight of Fear, Dominator
Six Flags Magic Mountain ...for Twisted Colossus, Full Throttle, Tatsu, X2, and more
Kings Island ...for Banshee, The Beast, The Bat
Canada's Wonderland ...for Behemoth, Leviathan, Vortex
Six Flags New England ...for Wicked Cyclone, Bizarro, Batman the Dark Night
Holiday World ...for Thunderbird, The Voyage, The Legend, The Raven
Six Flags Great Adventure ...for El Toro, Nitro, Bizarro, Kingda Ka
Busch Gardens Tampa ...for Sheikra, Cheetah Hunt, Montu, Kumba, Cobra's Curse
Universal Studios Orlando/Islands of Adventure ...for... everything....
By aoriole19
Oh yeah I would love to go to SFMM too!! That's definitely on my list of must visit. Also, SFNE was a lot better than I expected! Would recommend.