Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
I full expect it to be a racing or dueling coaster. The way that there is still wood above these elements makes me think that. And now, they typed out "They're coming!". I think we may be on to something. And Edwardo, when I say we... I me us little peons who still have no idea. ;)
Why have two racing coasters tho? That'll be redundant with Gemini across the way. IMO.

This Hurler project is getting rather interesting. The whole first turn is now gone.

Photos from Coaster Studios via Facebook
By gabed
Axel wrote:Iron Mean Streak story... Huffington Post article by Taylor Bybee, owner of the Coaster Studios YouTube Channel]

Which now makes this article...
Sol Spin is completely assembled. They say it's the world's largest top scan. Maybe because this one hold 36 people vs 30 people per ride? Anyway I'm guessing a May or June opening. This looks like a brand new model being the base and boom look more modern than Electro Spin's. Looks like the hydraulic lift is in the back vs front, the computer mechanics are within the center of the boom vs sitting on top. Yea I'm a flat ride/coaster geek. lol Still some work to be done with painting and landscaping however it's looking good. Hopefully it's open when I head to Sol Cal in May.

Credits: California C oaster Kings
pproteinc wrote:Why have two racing coasters tho? That'll be redundant with Gemini across the way. IMO.

The same reason why kings islands have mystic timbers and beast.
The same reason why carowinds have 3 swing rides.
The same reason why magic kingdom has 3 dumbo style rides.
pproteinc wrote:Sol Spin is completely assembled. They say it's the world's largest top scan. Maybe because this one hold 36 people vs 30 people per ride? Anyway I'm guessing a May or June opening. This looks like a brand new model being the base and boom look more modern than Electro Spin's. Looks like the hydraulic lift is in the back vs front, the computer mechanics are within the center of the boom vs sitting on top. Yea I'm a flat ride/coaster geek. lol Still some work to be done with painting and landscaping however it's looking good. Hopefully it's open when I head to Sol Cal in May.

Credits: California C oaster Kings

^That color combo look 10X better than ours..just sayin'