Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
Two back-to-back waterpark expansions. I wonder what they could be adding, seeing as they've already added drop-capsules. Maybe something more similar to Kings Island in 2012 where they expanded the capacity with the second wave pool.
By Edwardo
For the record I have no info on CW's immediate plans. They could have an off year or add a flat ride or just something like a winter fest announcement.
By gabed
Lumberjack seems to be the same model as Meteor at Dorney, which was a lot of fun. But still, I'm finding the addition of two more flat rides even funnier than I should.
By gabed
In other news, Dorney announced the Pre-K pass as their 2018 addition. They are getting nothing. Rip Dorney.
By cwgator
Vallefair! 2018:
https://www.valleyfair.com/explore/delirious

Delirious joins other improvements in the picturesque Route 76 area, including new shade structures, improved lighting, and enhanced seating and gathering locations. The themed area opened in 2014 as a way to bring guests back to the classic ambience of Valleyfair when it first opened in 1976.

"Delirious is a great addition to the retro family road trip feel of Route 76,” said Brad Marcy, general manager, Valleyfair. “The additional atmospheric enhancements to the area will allow our Twin Cities neighbors to not only relive memories of visits to Valleyfair, but also create new family traditions and enjoy the ‘best day’ experience that we strive to give everyone."